The Technicolor CGA4234DGW is a DOCSIS®3.1 cable modem router combination unit that provides ethernet and wireless connectivity, offering subscriber services beyond Gigabit speeds.
Thanks to its integrated wireless video bridge featuring a robust chipset and 4x4 antennas, the CGA4234dgw can support seamless real-time HD video streaming over next generation IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi without any interruption of your data traffic.
Highest Performance with DOCSIS 3.1
- DOCSIS® 3.1 compliant
- Backward compatible with DOCSIS® 3.0
- 2x2 OFDM(A) bonded channels in DOCSIS 3.1 mode
- 32x8 bonded channels in DOCSIS 3.0 mode
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Full dual band concurrent Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz 802.11n (3x3) and 5Ghz 802.11ac (4x4)
- Wi-Fi security levels: WPA2™-Enterprise / WPA™-Enterprise / WPA2™-Personal / WPA™-Personal
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS™)
- Explicit and Implicit Beamforming
- Multi-User MIMO
- Manual/ auto radiochannel selection
- Maximum downstream rates DOCSIS 3.1 Upto 3.6Gbps, Upto 5Gbps with 32 SC-QAM
- Maximum upstream rates DOCSIS 3.1 Upto 1.5Gbps
The CGA4234dgw matches perfectly with the requirements of cable operators willing to propose ultimate Broadband access to their customers.
The CGA4234dgw cable gateway is fully compliant with the latest DOCSIS 3.1 specification and is capable of delivering downstream cable speeds of up to 3.6 Gbps by using 2 Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing (OFDM) downstream channels (and up to 5 Gbps in case of 2 OFDM plus 32 Single Carrier QAM) and up to 1.5 Gbps upstream by using 2 Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) upstream channels.